Thursday, December 13, 2012

Finally!

Well it is getting close to time to go home for Christmas. I will leave here (Chicago) at 6 am Monday morning and arrive in Miami at about 1:30 pm. That is about an hour before Rachel and Nef get there. We will rent a car one way to Key Largo. Sharon said she would not come and get us because she was too busy partying and did not want to miss out on any to come get us. Actually her company Christmas party starts a 3 pm and her boss told her it was required to go. At least that's her story. Michelle will arrive on Sunday night, so she will already be there. It will be great fun to have the whole family there for Christmas. The other good thing is I have been in Chicago so long that I missed having to go to hurricane Sandy, so I should not have to go anywhere else now until next hurricane season. Knowing I will have about seven or eight months with no work I will be able to relax and concentrate on getting Island Queen ready to cruise. As I was just writing this I had to pause and laugh a little at what I just wrote. Most people's reaction to knowing they weren't going to have any work for seven or eight months would be panic, not relaxation. Ah, the boat life, how sweet it is.

Till next time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

niiiiiiiiice Mike! joe

Scott Dunsworth said...

How about some pictures of my two lovely nieces, instead of the two ugly thuds in this post. Also some pictures of some fresh grouper on the grill basted in olive oil and lemon pepper.

Post a Comment