Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I'm baaaccckkkk

We are back in Boot Key Harbor and loving it. It has been awhile since I posted anything but life has been busy and full. We brought the new boat down to the Keys a couple of weeks ago. We spent the first week anchored out up by Islamorada and then moved down to Boot Key Harbor in Marathon. It is so good to be back in Boot Key. Sharon and I both felt like we were finally back home once we arrived. It is taking alot to get the new boat into liveaboard condition but we are getting there. I am currently working on getting the solar panels mounted and wired up. It took me 4 years to get Walkabout fully liveaboard ready and convenient, and then we sold her. I hope it does not take me that long on this one. I have promised God, my wife, and myself that once she is done I will not sell her.

Anchored out close to the 7 mile bridge.

On mooring C-15 in Boot Key Harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment