Monday, August 9, 2010

Working on Morgan

New swim platform
Our new bed
Our own personal movie theater
How true it is
Lots of new shelving
Sharon got this for me

This weekend I installed the swim platform that I made, it turned out really good. It makes getting on and off the boat so much easier. I installed the steps on the mast, so I can climb the mast when needed. That was a chore. I tied the drill and the rivet gun to the halyard, and would pull then up and let them hang close to the area where I was installing the next steps so I didn't have to carry them up and down the mast with me. It actually wasn't as scary as I thought it would be to install them. I put our new mattress in that we made. It fit perfectly. The mattress cover that Sharon made also fit perfectly. We slept on it this weekend. It is every bit as comfortable as our mattress at home. I also put the sun shade on that Sharon made. It fit really well. It made so much difference in keeping the boat cool it was unbelievable. I took some pics of the other mods that we have done. New counter top, new sink, the new 5 day cooler that we installed into the counter top and surrounded with another 2 inches of foam, sshelving across from the toilet, shelving under the stairs, a fold down shelf in the v berth for the computer. It's all coming together, but we still have alot to do.
Shade, shade, glorious shade
That's not so high.

2 comments:

Barb Allen said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thats a big job. Love the pics. Pat.

Post a Comment