Monday, August 30, 2010

My First Article

I got my first article published! I sent an article to Living Aboard magazine about us moving aboard and they published it in the Sept/Oct. issue. The actually sent me a check for it. It wasn't much, but it was more than I was expecting (nothing). I was planning on submitting some articles to other mags about our trip down the Mississippi to New Orleans, so this really encourages me to follow through with that. I don't know if the one I scanned is readable, you might have to go to livingaboard.com to read it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congrats! I'll have to go find the magazine...I'll keep it with my copy of Wooden Boat that dad's boat was in. I'm very proud of both of you! ~Jennifer

Sharon said...

Thanks Jennifer!

Post a Comment