Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Natchez is great


                                              Lunch at the Pigout inn.
                                                  The Under the Hill Saloon.

                                                   Looking up river from Natchez
                                                       
A great old church in Natchez

We had a great day today. We took Rosie across  the river to Natchez. Abram caught up with us yesterday and camped in Natchez last night. We meet him there this morning and walked all over town, then had lunch at the Pigout Inn. The food was wonderful. It was funny, we were standing at the door reading the menu, and decided to go in and eat. Abram started to walk away to tie up the dog when the owner came out and said "Hey we're dog friendly, bring her on in." So we did. It was a great place with old doors as tables. It would be worth the drive to Natchez just to eat there. We will be leaving early in the morning to get on down the river. I don't know how the Internet will be for the next week, but I will blog as soon as I can.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. stay safe. Would love to eat there too. Mom

Anonymous said...

I think I'll just "pig out" here with my woman for Thanksgivin'.

Larry

EVcruiser said...

Hi, I also own a Coronado 25. These are great boats, perfect for what you're doing.

Couple of questions: Where'd you get that crazy mast? That's not original. I'd love to know the height, and what it did to the original sail plan.

I love your bimini/sun shade. Any chance you can post some pictures so that I can fabricate my own?

Keep sailin'!

Anonymous said...

I also own a Coronado 25. Actually, it's a Coronado 24 now. When I was drunk one night and hit a bouy out in Belle Harbor. Lost a foot of my boat. Quit drinkin' that night. Safe boater now.

Jerry Bischoff
Brunswick, GA

Mike and Sharon Dunsworth said...

Thanks mom it was great there.

Aw come on Larry it was good.

EVcruiser, The mast and boom are Yamaha btand. Our bridge height now is 36' I have to reef when the wind hits 12 to 14 mph, but it's great in light air.

Jerry, sound like you made a good choice, hope you and your boat are ok.

Post a Comment