Monday, May 16, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes life is so funny. Sharon is in Alabama right now and I am on Morgan. I came down for a couple of days to check on her in between work. No really I had to. It was manditory, I didn't want to, it was necesary. Ok, maybe that is a small white lie, but it is easily justifiable. I was loading the car tonight to get ready to leave early in the morning. I had both hands full of things and as I was stepping up to the dock from Morgan I dropped our favorite iron skillet into the water. I checked the depth sounder. It is low tide right now so it is only about 7 feet deep. I put on some trunks and dove in to get it. I got it on the first dive. It is nice that the water here is so clear. I could easily see it. If it had been Kentucky Lake I never would have found it. I know Sharon is shaking her head as she reads this, thinking only my husband. O well, the difference between an adventure and a bad day is attitude.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment