Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cool video

                                               I found this video on youtube. It is fantastic.

We plan on leaving Indiana on July 4th and going back down to Morgan for a few days before continuing on to Dallas for an insurance certification on the 8th. We will then meet Michelle (our youngest daughter) in San Antonio on the 12th. We will then all drive down to Mexico for Rachel's wedding (my oldest daughter). We will be in Mexico for about three weeks. After the wedding we will be returning to Morgan to continue cruising the west coast of Florida. Unless there is a hurricane, that will change everything.

As I may have mentioned in my last post, I have been doing nothing except work work work work work since we got back from the cruise with Sharon's family. I am definitely read for some on the boat cruising time.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment