Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Working, dreaming, and remembering.

Well I am still here in Billings Montana working the oil spill. Grateful for the work, but dreaming of being back on Morgan. I took Sharon to the airport this morning, she is on her way to Mexico as I write this. I will be joining her there next week for Rachel's wedding. I talked to Rachel tonight on the phone. It got me to thinking about my own wedding almost 30 years ago. I looked on youtube and found our wedding song. You can find absolutely anything on youtube. (not always a good thing)




I know, I know, enough of the mushy crap. Let's get back to sailing. Hopefully very soon. The cruising kitty is starting to look pretty good. So it won't be long now.

Mike

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love you too and enjoyed that memory!

Hot Rod said...

I preferred Don Cornell's music myself, but then, I am the Hot Rod. Noo Noo Nah Nah to your musical selection. What a sentimental journey for the two of you. The Rod thought the Godfather was by himself in Billings. Did Sherry fly up later or did you make her canoe up the Missouri River and other varied tributaries to your little nest in the woods? Have a safe trip to your destination. My best to the eldest and her poor future husband who will have you for a Father-In-Law. When the weddings over and your funds are depleted, c'mon back, we have plenty of BORING work for you.

Hot Rod

Post a Comment