Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another change of plans

Well it seems the only constant in our life is change. We have been released from Montana. We leave in the morning. We will stop by Indiana for a few days on the way back to Morgan. The money was good here, but it feels so good to be headed back to Morgan. I can't wait to get back and get her ready for our trip to St. Thomas.
I ordered a cruising guide last night called "The Gentlemens Guide To Passages South". It is supposed to be the bible of cruising guides. I hope so, it cost $42. I also ordered a new snorkel mask with my prescription built into it. Can't wait to try it out.

Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are heading south just in time for the great fall weather. Cruising guides usually pay for themselves in short order, I know ours did.

Post a Comment