Saturday, November 17, 2012

Still in Chicago

Well I am still in Chicago working for Exxon. I have been here for about a month now and will probably be here another week or two. I guess I can't complain too much. The money is good and the work easy. I sure miss being a home though. It won't be long though and I will back on the boat again. At least for Christmas if nothing else. Sharon is starting to get Christmas decorations ready. Alot of people on our dock decorate their boats. We didn't decorate Morgan last year or the year before. We were underway and could not do any decorating. In 09 we were still at the marina on Kentucky Lake and we did alot of decorations that year. Last year did not even feel like we had a Christmas. We got to Boot Key Harbor on Christmas Eve and did not know a soul there. We went to a couple of pot lucks and that was good, but not the same as having family with you. This year Rachel, Nef, and Michelle are all coming to the Keys for Christmas. (we are going to have a full boat) It will be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment