Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Small Projects

I have been working on a few small projects lately. I installed a WiFi antenna today which will really help alot with getting Internet. I mounted it on the front corner of the bimini. It is then hooked to a 12 volt DC router that I mounted in the closet of the Vee berth. We now have wireless Internet anywhere on the boat. I have also been working on a new seat for Rosie. The original one was delaminating because the boat builder (I won't mention any names here) but his initials are Scott Dunsworth did not coat it with epoxy resin before painting it. I got it cut out, fitted, sanded and a coat of epoxy on it today. Tomorrow I will get another coat on it. Hopefully I will have it and Rosie panted by this weekend and be able to get here in the paper to sell. We would like to get an inflatable dingy instead. An inflatable will be more stable and take a bigger motor which will help alot when we are anchored out.


Making the new seat.

Cut out and sanded.

First coat of epoxy.

New 12 volt wireless router.

New WiFi antenna on the front starboard corner of the bimini.

No comments:

Post a Comment