Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hard to Believe

It is hard to believe but I have not had a single person claim their free vacation to the fabulous Florida Keys. Well if you were about to reply and say "yes, I am on my way" change that sand paper to foam brushes. All the sanding is done and the first coat of varnish is on. It looks beautiful. Second coat tomorrow, and then five coats of clear. If all goes well I should be done in about a week or week and a half. Just in time for us to move back to Boot Key Harbor on the 1rst of November. We are looking forward to being back on a mooring again. We sold Rosie our hard dingy and have bought an inflatable one. Now I have to find a new motor.

I borrowed a float from the marina to make the job easier.

Sanded and ready to varnish.

First coat going on.

First coat going on.

2 comments:

Hot Rod said...

You bum. You sold the little boat your brother made for you. That's low, man. Now, put this up on your blog, sucka.

Hot Rod

Mike and Sharon Dunsworth said...

Yeah well the sloppy craftsmanship made it keep sinking on us. Not really, just time for a bigger boat. Just call me George, moving on up.

Post a Comment