Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I know, I know...

I know it been awhile since I blogged, but you have to remember that I am in paradise. The high yesterday was 79. We have been sleeping with all the hatches open and it is about perfect at night. I have been very busy doing nothing. I have a to do list for the boat with about 10 things on it. So far all I have got done is one item, and it wasn't even on the list!

I don't know where all my time goes. One cruiser was asked "Aren't you bored? What do you do all day?" His answer was "I don't know, but it takes me all day to do it." That is exactly how I feel. We have been here in Boot Key Harbor for two and a half weeks now and it feels like three days to me.

We have been meeting alot of people. It is like a small town here in the harbor. Lots of get togethers, pot lucks, and a movie night. We found a really good church close by that I really like going to.  We may end up staying here for awhile. I can think of worse place to be.

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment