Monday, January 2, 2012

Stormy Night

Well they are predicting 30 knots of wind tonight and tomorrow here in Boot Key Harbor. We are already rocking and rolling, but we are on a mooring instead of an anchor. As I sit here thinking about the weather forecast I have mixed emotions. First of all I am on a mooring, If the mooring is properly installed and maintained, that is much more secure than an anchor. The reality of it is though we are in a government ran mooring field. That means the guy with the cheapest bid got the job of installing the moorings, and the guy with the cheapest bid for maintaining them also maintains them. Oh well I am sure it will be fine.

We have been having a good time here in the harbor. I have been riding my bike alot. We were going to go to Key Weird, I mean Key West tomorrow, but decided to wait until Wednesday instead because of the weather.

Entering Boot Key Harbor

Gonna be a windy night

No comments:

Post a Comment