Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BIG CHANGE

Well, we have some big news. We are in the process of buying another boat. The new to us boat is considerably larger than Morgan, and I can stand up anywhere in the boat. We are going for the "sea trial" on Monday. It is a Marine Trader 36. A trawler (slow power boat). It does have a mast with one sail though. The sail is used to steady the boat in rough weather not for propulsion. I know, I know it's not a sailboat, but it is a boat. After living on Morgan for some time now we are both ready for more room, lots more room. Even though it will feel like a mansion to us it would still be quite small to a dirt dweller. I will post pics soon.

That means Morgan is for sale. If interested please contact me. I will be making up an ad soon and will put it here on the blog along with other places.

One good thing about the new boat is that it has two bedrooms and two bathrooms so we can now have guests, so start lining up. Wow we will be going from a boat with no shower to one with two. Live is good.

1 comment:

Allan S said...

Congratulations. As a fellow Coronado owner I could not see how you could live on Kokomo...lol

Post a Comment