Thursday, December 29, 2011

Boot Key Harbor

We have been enjoying Boot Key Harbor. It is nice to be around so many people doing the same thing as us. We had met a really nice couple in Panama City a few months ago. They are just six boats down from us, so we stopped and had a chat yesterday. I am sure we will get together some more while we are here.

I have been working on repainting the bikes we bought in Dunedin. They look pretty good now. I did mine on Tuesday and Sharon's yesterday (don't want to overdo it). While I was out riding my bike yesterday looking for a new tire for Sharon's I ran across a Chinese restaurant. I have been craving Chinese for awhile, so we are going to eat there today. I know it probably sounds crazy to most people, but it is so nice not to have a car. Eric Stone has a song that says in it "I don't have a car, but I've never felt so free". That is really true. It is good for us to walk and ride.

I was sitting in the cockpit last night grilling some brauts and took some pics of the harbor, it's a pretty neat place.





No comments:

Post a Comment