Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Everglades City, FL

We are in Everglades City tonight. We are docked at the Rod & Gun Club. Part of the movie "Gone Fishing" was filmed here. We came in to charge batteries and get hot showers. It is a very small town. No laundry, no bank, mostly just restaurants and lodging.

Today was Sharon's birthday, I am not saying how old she is, because that would not be nice, but it is somewhere between 50 and 52. I took her to a seafood restaurant here in town and she got all you could eat shrimp and salad. I was a little embarrassed when the waitress came over to her and said "Hon, don't you think you have had enough". Not really, I ate more than her.

I fixed the spreader and tuned the rigging today. It was a temporary fix, but it will be fine till we get to Marathon and I can find a welder.
No pics tonight, the Internet here is really slooooowwww.

Looks like our next weather window will be Friday.

2 comments:

Hot Rod said...

Merry Christmas!

Rodney

todd said...

We will miss you guys at Christmas

Post a Comment