Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Still Working

I wish I could say there was a lot of exciting things going on here, but the truth is just more working on the boat. I do see a very dim light at the end of the tunnel though. I painted the fly bridge and aft deck today. I installed a new windshield yesterday. The canvas lady came out and fitted the new Bimini today as well. Hopefully it will be done this week. I also began working on the leaking forward hatch yesterday. I hope to have it finished tomorrow or Friday before the rain starts again. Sharon finished sewing the new sun shades for the front windows. They turned out nice. It is all coming together. We have got a lot done in a short period of time, but I am about ready for a break. I live in paradise and all I am doing is working. What's wrong with this picture? I know you all probably feel sorry for me.

Sharon sewing the sun shades

The new windshield.

Sun shades in place. You can see out, but it blocks the sun coming in.

Freshly painted flybridge.

Freshly painted flybridge.

Freshly painted aft deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment