Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Love/Hate Relationship

No, not with Sharon, with CHANGE. One of the things I like about living on a boat is that it is so easy to change your surroundings. The neighborhood, the people, the scenery, the climate. You just move your home wherever you want. It's a lot cheaper to make a change of any or all of these by boat than in a house. That's the kind of change I love. The kind of change I hate is recently the Blogspot software I use updated and changed, at the same time my email provider changed everything as well (same parent company). They didn't add any new features that would make my life easier. They just moved all the buttons around to different places so you have to look for them now. They changed the colors to lighter harder see ones. Somebody obviously didn't have enough to do. Oh well, that's my rant for the week.

Still working on the boat. I thought I had all the leaks fixed until we had a monsoon the other day, about 4 or 5 inches of rain in one day, followed by three days of drizzle. So I am back to chasing down leaks. The lady doing our canvas work hasn't showed up for a week now. Every time I call her I hear tomorrow. I feel like I am dealing with sub-contractors again.

When I am not working on the boat I like cruising around YouTube. I came across this video that I though was pretty funny. A bit twisted sense of humor, but maybe that is why I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment