Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Finally

We finally got to have a little fun (besides working on the boat fun). We went to the beach for a day and got got to do a little snorkeling. I actually felt like I was cruising again. After that it was back to work again. We have come along way on fixing up Island Queen.

It is hard to believe how fast time flies. We got to the Keys on Christmas Eve. That was 4 1/2 months ago. It does not seem like it though. The weather has been so beautiful. This is not a hard place to get used to.

There are a lot of fish that swim by our boat. The other day I stopped and took a couple of pics of them. I wouldn't need a pole to catch them, just a net. Maybe one day I will. The water here is crystal clear. You can see every detail on the bottom. So far we have seen manatees, dolphins, and lots of fish. On land we see alot of iguanas. They are all over the place. There was one about 18 inches long walking down our dock the other day until I made him jump off.

I think I got the comment problem fixed so people can comment again.

Sharon feeding them while I am taking pics.

Sometimes you can see 20 or 30 of them swimming past.

New storage doors.

What's left of the old doors.

Shades that Sharon made.

Inside looking out. You can see out better than what the camera captures.

2 comments:

Scott Dunsworth said...

I'll never undersand the trawler thing. Just think if Capt Ron was filmed on a trawler the movie would have been a complete flop!!!!
Your up grades are coming along nicely. Catch some fish there good.

Scott Dunsworth said...

Whats this visible after approval stuff, you must be getting soft down there in the sun.

Post a Comment