Friday, May 18, 2012

30 Years

Well today is Sharon and I's 30th wedding anniversary. We both have the same romantic feeling about it. "I can't believe I have put up with your freaking nonsense this long". lol

My my my how time flies when you are having fun. We have lived in Indiana, Texas, Florida, Mexico, and Australia. Been to alot of places and seen a lot of different cultures. Now we live on a boat and are anxious to get traveling again. Life is exciting. I can't wait to see the next ten years.

We went to Outback Steakhouse and ate way to much. We ordered a blooming onion to start with. The first 5 or 6 bites were like heaven then it was just good until about half way through, but then I was so full I would have thrown the rest of it to the nearest stray dog if I could have found one. As the waitress was clearing our table she picked up the half remaining onion. I asked her if anybody has ever actually finished one. She said she had eaten one by herself but it took her all day and her body revolted afterwards. Mine would have just laid over and died.

4 comments:

Scott Dunsworth said...

You'll still be working on that motor boat I'm sure.

Mike and Sharon Dunsworth said...

At least it will be floating and not sitting in a barn.

Scott Dunsworth said...

Wheres the pictures of the new bimini?

Scott Dunsworth said...

Did you get a steak? I bet if you did you could hold it up to the window and not see through it like some of those store bought New York strips!!
30 years is a long time for one woman to put up with someone like you.
John and I found a good and only way to use vienna sausage's. Open a can and pour the whole can in a new marine head and test the flushing action. Only good use we have found for them other than bait in a crab trap.

Post a Comment