Sunday, August 26, 2012

We Survived Isaac

As Isaac approached he did not get as strong as predicted. We had 70 mph gusts and sustained wind of about 45 mph. IQ has had a rocking good time. We had made all the preparations we could and actually had a good time of it. It was a little anticlimactic, but that's ok with me.

I did get called and have to leave in the morning to go to Montgomery Alabama to get ready to work the hurricane when it hits the gulf coast. Oh well at least I had two weeks here before having to leave again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog for a couple of years. I keep wondering what you do when you go off to work (the insurance work). I have many questions and hope you could answer them. When you get time, please contact me. (sailtrailers@sailtrailers.com). Thanks and good luck with this newest storm. Spencer

Adventures of Salacia said...

Glad to hear

Post a Comment