Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Floor

     Well I worked all day and still didn't get done. I got close though. The main floor is done, but I am still working on the hatches to the engine room. It went pretty good. I have the hatches covered and glued, but I have to wait until the morning after the glue dries and use a router to finish the edges, then reinstall them. A couple of hours max.
     The problem with doing one nice thing is that then it makes everything else look old and in need of refinishing. Which I plan on doing anyway, but now maybe sooner rather than later.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that a Briggs and Stratton down there?

Scott Dunsworth said...

I think you need yellow counter tops, with a blue sole!!

Scott Dunsworth said...

I changed my mine a bit, yellow counter tops, blue sole and fluorescent green cabinet fronts. Then you would be Jamaican Mon!

Post a Comment