Monday, November 7, 2011

A Little Reminiscing

We were reading our log from last year. It has been a year since we left Kentucky lake and headed out. It was a year ago yesterday that we entered the Mississippi River. Wow how time flies when you are having fun. I wish we could have spent the entire year on Morgan, but we had to go make some money. Thanks to Exxon we should be set up to not have to leave her for a good while now.

We hope to have everything done by this weekend, and be able to leave and start heading south again. I have about three projects left to finish. We had a good shake down run the last two days. We were able to test all the systems that we have repaired or installed last month. Everything is working great. We are excited to get going again.

I thought since we were heading for south Florida on a slow boat next week this youtube song would be fitting. We watched the movie Gone Fishing last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you all or should I say ya'll, enjoy your post. I little Willie with my coffee, started my day in the right way. Are ya ready for the no see'ums?

Mike and Sharon Dunsworth said...

Ya, I really like that song and we're as ready for the no see'ums as we can be. We made our screens out of no see'ums material so that should at least help.

Post a Comment