Monday, June 18, 2012

What a Drag!

I had to wear shoes for 7 hours yesterday. I haven't worn shoes since last September. I attended a certification class for Texas Wind Insurance on Sunday. It was a four hour class to be certified to do TWIA claims so I had to get dressed up. Yuk. Oh well at least it was only a four hour class. As soon as class got out I changed back into my sandals. If I had my way I would never wear shoes again in my life. For the last  8 months it has been sandals and mostly swim trunks and T shirts. (the way God intended all men to live) I have to do another certification this week, but fortunately it is online.

We leave for Colorado next week for a family reunion. We will be away from the boat for about a week. We will fly out of Ft. Lauderdale. Should be a good time, but will miss being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment