Saturday, May 18, 2013

31 years Today

Today was our 31rst anniversary. It is hard to believe that I could put up with Sharon for that long. On the other hand it doesn't seem that difficult to believe that Sharon has had the pleasure of my company for that long. She might have another take on this, but then I write the blog so we are not interested in her biased and distorted views.

We have been really enjoying Marathon. We went out to eat today at The Keys Fishery. We had a lobster Ruben sandwich. Not bad at all. We then took Rosie and went to Sombrero Beach and relaxed for awhile. There was some crazy lady on the beach with a hula hoop that she set on fire and had some guy taking pics of her. Oh well there are all sorts of nuts down here. I guess that is why I feel so at home.

If we look younger here it is beacuase we are. Taken on our 25th anneverary.

No comments:

Post a Comment