Monday, April 4, 2011

Finally back on!

I had a computer virus that took three days to get off. I am not normally a violent person, but if I could find the guy that created this thing I would tie him to a chair with his hands extended and secured to a table. I would then come in every hour on the hour with a ball-pin hammer and break all the bones in one finger. At the end of the ten hours, I would then attach his feet to the table and start on his toes, just in case he tried to learn to type with his feet. I would then pull his tongue out of his head as far as I could before cutting it off so he couldn't tell someone else how to make another one of these wretched things.

I will post more later, just happy to be back running again.

2 comments:

Hot Rod said...

Wire & Car batteries work good, too (boat batteries even better...more amps)...and I'm not kidding!

Rod

Mike and Sharon Dunsworth said...

I would comment on that, but I would probably get another call from my mom.

Post a Comment