Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We went to Mexico


Mexico beach Florida that is. Sunday after church we drove 18 miles south to Mexico Beach Florida. I went for a swim, and tried to snorkel some without much success. I have to do something about the mustache, it let's water into the mask. When I was in St. Thomas, an instructor told me to use Vaseline on the mustache and it would seal better. It does, but what a mess. I have considered shaving it off and leaving the beard, I might look a little too Amish though. I don't think I can loose the beard entirely. I have had it since I was 21. Plus I'm too lazy to shave everyday.

We met some cruisers here from Houston on their way to the Bahamas. Nice people, hope we get to meet up with them again when we get there in January. That is one of the nice things about cruising, meeting new friends.

We leave on Monday to meet Sharon's family in New Orleans for a 5 day cruise to Mexico. We will return to Indiana after that for a short while to work before returning to Morgan.

1 comment:

capnscruffy said...

Glad to hear things are stil going well down there. Your posts have helped me get through a nasty New England winter, and inspired me to get to work on my boat for the upcoming season, - AL

Post a Comment