Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yeah, yeah, I know.

Yes I know I already made a post today, but it's my blog so I make the rules. My heart is too full not to make another one. Sharon is in the V berth reading, I am setting here at the computer, I just finished watching a beautiful sunset, the XM radio is playing softly, I am about half way through a great cup of coffee, we are gently swinging at anchor. It is another one of those perfect moments in life. One of those moments that you wish could last forever. They don't though, but on a boat they are much more frequent. At supper I told Sharon it is still four days away until we leave Morgan for New Orleans and I already miss her. She confirmed that i am silly, but I already knew that. As wonderful as tonight is, I can't wait until tomorrow to go ashore and explore the island. If there were words that could convey true joy I wish I could find them.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment