Friday, April 29, 2011

Dreaming

Oh, how I wish I was there.
Well, it has been awhile since I blogged. As some of you know we still have a mobile home in a park in southern Indiana. We are here working right now to build up the cruising kitty. There are several things going on right now. We have finally been deployed to do insurance adjusting. We have been on the list for two years now. We leave on Tuesday for Cincinati Ohio. I don't know how long the work will hold out. Part of me wants about three months worth, the other part of me wants to hurry up and get back to Morgan. I guess whatever happens then I shouldn't be too disappointed.

I was sitting on the patio tonight grilling fish, I closed my eyes, smelled the fish and was instantly transported back to Morgan. It was easy to imagine I was in the cockpit grilling and enjoying life. After awhile I opened my eyes, but instead of seeing a beautiful sunset and aquatic scene I saw the trailer (sorry Linda, I know it's a "mobile home" not a trailer) next door. I know "no pain no gain" We have to do this for a little while, but we will soon be back to our real home. I guess this time off Morgan will make our return to her even sweeter.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment