Friday, June 21, 2013

Mixed Emotions

We are leaving Boot Key Harbor in the morning and heading back to Tavernier. We love it here in Marathon but it just makes more sense to be in Tavernier. It is getting close to the time of year for me to go off to work. If we kept the boat here Sharon would have to rent a car for the time that I am away working because it is too far for her to ride the scooter from here. If we are back in Tavernier she can ride it to work while I have the car. Plus while I am away if she has a problem with Queeny there are people at the marina there to help her, not so much here. Once the storm season which is also my work season is over we will probably come back here.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have some nice picks of our trip back. It is about 55 miles and will take about nine hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment