Friday, February 18, 2011

My first sunburn of the year

                                 Traveling along the ICW between Mobile Bay and Pensacol
                          An old sailboat washed up near Pensacola                         
                                              Morgan at anchor near Pensacola.
                                          Me investigating washed up sailboat.
Rosie beached as we took a walk.

I put sun screen on my face this morning, but not my neck. So now I am a redneck. Sharon says I have been for a long time. Tomorrow I will remember to put it all over. We had a very good day today. Motorsailed some, and sailed some. Beautiful day. We should make Destin tomorrow. We anchored about 4pm, and are just kicking back and getting ready to grill some hot dogs. Sharon is being cantankerous right now (don't know if I spelled that right). Anybody know how to keep a woman in line? Any help would be appreciated, as I have been trying now for almost 29 years with no luck. She thinks I am being a back seat driver while she is cooking supper. I'm just trying to be helpful. Sort of.

Oh well , you'll get that on a small boat.
Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh father! you have to live in a 25ft boat with her, i suggest you learn to get along!

Post a Comment