Monday, February 7, 2011

Work, work, work. (the fun kind)

Sharon getting on Morgan at low tide (no, she doesn't know I'm posting these).





New solar panel.



We had a nice sunny day yesterday and part of today. Highs in the upper 50s. It felt really good. I watched the Superbowl yesterday, good game. I would have liked to see the steelers win though. I always root for the underdog (and they were for most of the game). I installed the solar panel today that we bought over Christmas. It turned out pretty good. In full sun we were charging 4.51 amps.when it was cloudy it went down to about .5. I would like to have one more, but at $200, it will have to wait awhile. The tides have been really low lately. Makes getting on and off the boat a little more of an adventure for Sharon. I hope she doesn't ever fall in. For several reasons, 1 I would get in trouble for rolling on the ground laughing while she was getting out, 2 she would be hard to convince to carry on cruising, 3 we would have to go to the laundry mat again. There is a state park about 4 miles from here. We drove there and took a shower today. I can't believe I didn't think of that before now.

No comments:

Post a Comment