Thursday, March 1, 2012

Exciting Times

Sharon and I leave tomorrow to go up to Island Queen for the final time. I have some work to do on her. Then I will bring her down to the Keys. My brother Scott and my friend John are going to make the trip with me. It should be a great time. The three of us together for a week with no adult supervision. Sharon will have to return to Marathon Sunday night so she can go to work on Monday morning.

I will be taking the "Spot" with me so you will be able to track our progress. If we make a wrong turn and start heading for Texas please email me so we can make a course correction.

As I sit here writing this I am realizing this is probably my last night on Morgan. Kinda sad, but exciting at the same time.

I will try to blog some along the way.

Mike

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bittersweet I'm sure for both of you. All I can say is that you have left Morgan far better than you found her, and we plan on taking very good care of her. I've already spent WAY too much on goodies for her, and I still have a list a page long!

FYI we're thinking of a September sailing to Bimini.

Post a Comment