Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What a Life

It is such a joy to live on IQ. There is so much room and so many amenities. I catch myself just looking around and smiling.



Nice galley.

Drop down TV with DVD player and surround sound.

Very nice aft cabin.

Wonderful bathroom.

Looking forward from the main cabin.
Had a wonderful day today, Sharon went to work and I finally got to get started working on IQ today. There is so much to do, but it will be a blast working on her and bringing her back to new condition. I installed three lights today and started installing the new deck drains. I pulled out one of the fresh water tanks yesterday that was leaking. It is being fixed right now. Hopefully it will be done on Friday. I ordered some fabric today from Sailrite to make sun shades for the front windows. So much to do, so much fun to have.

1 comment:

Scott Dunsworth said...

I think your getting to old and soft to have a real boat!!!!

Post a Comment