Saturday, March 24, 2012

Water Tank

I got the fresh water tank back from being fixed and got it reinstalled. That is a good thing. IQ has two 75 gallon water tanks. One on the starboard side and one on the port side. The port tank had a leak, so while it was out the boat was listing to the starboard side, which after a few days became annoying. I reinstalled the port tank and filled it up. Life is back on an even plane. now.



Taking the berth apart to install the tank.

Ready for the tank.

Repaired tank sitting on the galley table.

Hooking up the hoses.

Almost done.

Done and IQ now sits level again.

2 comments:

Hot Rod said...

Great blog. I love to hear that you have plenty of bath and toilet water. A fascinating read to say the least.

Mike and Sharon Dunsworth said...

Don, Don, Don, sarcasim will get you no where. I was going to post about saving three lives, a great mountian climb, some deep sea diving, parasailing and two parachute jumps all in the same weekend, but now I'm not going to do it. You will just have to wonder how I did it.

Post a Comment