Saturday, March 17, 2012

We Closed on Morgan

Last night we finally closed on the sale of Morgan. Today she is on her way to her new home. It was a weird feeling the last couple of days when I was on Morgan doing the final cleaning. So many miles, so many memories. The good thing is new adventures and memories have already begun on Island Queen.

 We put Rosie on top of the car and brought her to where we have IQ now. After I cleaned her bottom I took her for a spin in the bay here to do a little investigating.

Nelson has started a blog to chronicle his adventures on Morgan. Here is a link to that blog.
https://www.facebook.com/HeavingTo

4 comments:

Hot Rod said...

I think you should name the boat Sharon The Seas. Look at what you've put that poor woman through over the last 16 months. Honor your bride by naming your boat after her. C'mon. I want to hear what your other readers think of this great idea. Hey, Scott. What do you think? And, by the way, I haven't made up my mind yet on that bathroom remodeling job. Now, Mike..get back to playing cowtow to your whimsey.

Hot Rod

Mike and Sharon Dunsworth said...

What are you talking about Hot Rod "what you put that poor woman through". I am a kept wooman living on a yacht in the tropics, being waited on hand and foot, given every desire of my heart by the most wonderful man in the world. How could life be any better?

Sharon

Mike and Sharon Dunsworth said...

Besides that Hot Rod, Island queen is already named after me.

Sharon

Unknown said...

Great pictures of IQ. Best wishes and smooth sailing. We loved our day aboard Morgan, and can't wait for more. We have many, many miles to lay under her keel.

Post a Comment