Thursday, March 3, 2011

Marina in Parker Florida

Morgan docked in Panama City.






All of the above pictures are of the marina that we are at in Parker Florida, a suburb of Panama City. Today was another fantastic day. I am glad not everyone knows how great it feels to live on a boat in Florida in March. Otherwise it would be so crowed down here you couldn't move. The weather was fantastic today, we had grilled fish for supper. I don't think I could be any happier right now.
I think I will start sanding the deck tomorrow in preparation for painting. I can't wait to get it painted so the outside of Morgan will look as good as the inside. We spent so much time refitting the interior, but not much on the outside. Once I get this done I will be as proud of the way she looks on the outside as I am of her interior.
I submitted an article to Small Craft Advisor magazine this week. I hope they print it. Time will tell. I am thinking of writing a follow up article for Living Aboard magazine to the one they published before and see if they will print it. I am half way through with one I am going to submit to Good Old Boat about Morgan's refit.
Life is good,
Mike

2 comments:

Hot Rod said...

Great pictures. You might want to send us all some pictures of the mold growing behind the walls, kitchen cabinets, underneath your mattress and maybe behind your ears. Country livin' in Florida is just wonderful, ain't it?

Hot Rod

Mike and Sharon Dunsworth said...

Yeah Don, it has definitely been an issue, but I think we have it licked now. I had to do alot of insulating to stop the condisation.

Post a Comment