Thursday, March 17, 2011

Now That's What I'm Talking About!

We left the marina today to go for a sail. I think we will stay out to about Saturday or Sunday. It was a beautiful day, mid 70s, sunny, about a 10 to 15 mph wind. This was the kind of day made for sailors. We left about noon after Sharon finished school. We sailed south east from where we were down into East Bay.


Just beautiful.
 
 I took this picture while Jimmy Buffet was singing "Son of a Sailor". I clicked it just as he was singing the line "I'm glad I don't live in a trailer". I couldn't have agreed more. I have not been able to find the words to adequately explain to someone the joy, happiness, and peace one finds while sailing.

We left Rosie at the marina. It was weird to look back and her not be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment