Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Outing.

After church today we went for a drive to check out the touristy part of town (Panama City Beach). This is called Wonderworks. Across the street is the Ripley's Believe it or not. It would have been $41 each to go in, so we just looked at the outside.
Pretty cool looking isn't it.
We then went to Pier Park and walked around.
This guy probably thinks Sharon is taking his picture. Pier Park is about like the downtown of a small town. It is loaded with tourist junk shops. Living on a boat saves you money in places like this as you don't have anywhere to put something if you bought it, so you don't buy anything.
We had a nice walk along the beach. Lots of spring breakers out.
When we got home we had baked potatoes, New York strip, sliced tomatoes, and salad. Truly a meal fit for a king.
After I took the picture of my plate I took this pic of Sharon. I asked her why she always give me the same disgusted look? She said "Oh, do you want me to smile?" I said of course.
So she did. If she looks happy, it is fake. Don't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment