Sunday, March 6, 2011

Road Trip

Duh! Those are the only kind of people who get married.



Look out little sailboat!

We took a drive today after church. We drove down to Apalachacola Florida. We are thinking of moving Morgan down there at the end of the month. We also looked at Mexico Beach and Port St. Joe. We will see. It was fun to see some more of Florida.

Look at the picture above of the sailboat anchored in front of the barge. I wouldn't want to be on board that one. Made me nervous, and I was in the car.


Hey Rachel, I saw this (picture #1) in the library and thought of you. Maybe you should check it out. Actually, it was mom's idea. I am much to nice to think of something like that.


We were walking the docks in Apalachacola and ran into some other cruisers (Mike and Amanda) who we had met in Ocean Springs MS a month ago. They are planing on leaving there tomorrow morning. Maybe we will catch up with them again somewhere else.

Mike




2 comments:

Hot Rod said...

NWO 4 LIFE!

Anonymous said...

oh my... *eyes rolling* you think i would actually believe that mom would come up with putting that on your blog for me. please. i was born at night but not last night.
and may i remind you that you yourself got married and as a result of that you have the 2 most wonderful, lovely, intelligent daughters in the world, oh and humble. :)

Post a Comment